Gotta Love the Bay Area…I get tons of invites for events like these, but I’m just kind of incensed at the 80% intermarriage here and events like these do nothing to help it.
Thursday, August 11, 7-9 PM
Welcoming singles and couples of all orientations,
Jewish, non-Jewish, and everything in between!
· Champagne and chocolate
· Meet new people with easy icebreakers
· Israeli folk dancing – instruction included!
· Explore Jewish wedding traditions with a modern twist
· Renew your love, or receive a blessing for love, under the wedding canopy
· Wood crafts
· Cupcake decorating
· Fun photo booth with LOVE-ly costumes
Must be 21 or older to participate.
Feel free to invite others who might enjoy this event!
Where: Jewish Community Center East Bay, 1414 Walnut St., Berkeley
Co-sponsored by Jewish Gateways, Building Jewish Bridges, and the Jewish Community Center East Bay.
170 comments for “An evening of Jewish love”