Frum Massage.

Frum Massage ad on Craigslist:

You heard of Swedish Massage and Thai Massage, but do you know Frum Massage? So asks an ad on Craigslist in the five towns area where you can get your “challah dough” kneaded by local yentas. For an extra mi sheberach tip, you can get some extra services — apparently these are aboutcomparableto the hand, mouth, and full options you can find in spas elsewhere. I’m not sure if Michelle Bachman is part of the package — but then again, the photos on these ads are usually fake.

• FrumFromConception June 7, 2012, 5:46 AM

After reading this, I googled frum massage. Yours was the first result, the second result appears to be an actual ad on what appears to be a web site dedicated to these things.

I can’t help but think that it’s a Rabbinic Sting hoping to catch perving frummies.

• Telz Angel June 7, 2012, 10:16 PM

OMG , I was joking. I didn’t realize this was for real. Love it. I hope someone “takes one for the team” and tells us if she does a good job.

• Frum mba June 8, 2012, 9:18 AM

How can a girl make money selling sxual services on the upper east side when the girls on the upper west side give it away for free?

• Michael K June 8, 2012, 10:34 AM

The Ramban asks this question. The girls on the UWS are nothing special. What makes the UES girls so special? Class! Oh, and fewer kosher restaurants on the UES.

• Izzy (1) June 7, 2012, 1:53 PM

For 20 Chai, would one get the Adon Olam or happy ending?

• bratschegirl June 7, 2012, 4:23 PM

Where’s “Find out more about frum massage on 4Torah.com” when we need it?

• Lenny June 7, 2012, 5:25 PM

MAN I AM IN THE MOOD………. I am going to skip davening at the Young Israel of Great Neck tonight and go to Middle Neck Road and go to my most favorite Asian Spa for a little Fortune in my COOOKIE! 🙂

• Telz Angel June 7, 2012, 10:17 PM

Lenny,
      I was thinking of you when I wrote this. Enjoy the little fortune.

• Anon June 7, 2012, 10:53 PM

Lenny do you ever shut up

Enough about fortune cookies and young israel

• Michael K June 8, 2012, 8:52 AM

There’s something like this in Jersey. There’s the Tea-neck Massage., the slightly riskier Engle-wood massage (yes, I said it), and the fantastic Fair Lawn-massage (for those of us who like our lawns massaged).

• Izzy (1) June 8, 2012, 3:45 PM

What happened when the relaxation therapist massaged an orange in front of the Shul?

• Anonymous March 21, 2014, 2:39 AM

This is the perfect blog for anybody who hopes to understand this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you . You definitely put a new spin on a subject which has been discussed for many years. Great stuff, just wonderful! thanks for sharing..

• david December 24, 2018, 12:19 AM

does anyone know where I can get a frum male to massage me?