Crack Kills!!!

Thank you Evan B. for sending this over to me. Just because you cover your hair, doesn’t mean you can keep your butt crack from showing its face. If anyone has a similar picture with a frum woman wearing a sheitle, PLEASE send it to me. Reminds me of the time I was walking up Shimon Hatzadik street in Jerusalem, a gust of wind came and two teenage girls in front of us had their skirts blow up above their heads, would have never happened if they were wearing pants or had stayed in the kitchen like the torah told them to.

• FrumGer August 4, 2010, 7:27 PM

could easily be a muslim woman wearing a hajib… those could easily be jean pants too. no verification…

• Zvi Lampert August 4, 2010, 8:34 PM

An exposed butt crack transcends religious differences.

• guyinla August 4, 2010, 7:47 PM

it is a muslim woman; he never said it was a frum lady

• schvantz August 4, 2010, 8:05 PM

totally muslim, totally hot.

• not schvantz August 5, 2010, 3:49 AM

WTF?? Now that’s an oxymoron! There is no such thing as a hot muslim.

• Mahla August 5, 2010, 8:55 AM

Not Schvantz, you’re just unhappy ’cause it’s not a thong peeking out, LOL! ;^D

• A. Nuran August 5, 2010, 11:14 AM

Shows how much you know. There are plenty of hot Muslim women.

• schvantzik August 5, 2010, 4:51 PM

Muslim women are both hot and smelly.

There was no deodorant back in the middle ages!

• A. Nuran August 5, 2010, 5:13 PM

You really are a nasty little piece of work. Would you be as amused at people saying the same sort of things about Jews?

• Mahla August 6, 2010, 6:56 AM

Exactly! He or she is being just plain rude with a remark like that one. :^(

• A. Nuran August 6, 2010, 3:52 AM

And as far as that goes, even your trolling is wrong. There were deodorants in the medieval Muslim world – talc and various herbal products. And at least Muslims are required to wash hands, arms, face, feet and hair several times a day and take full baths regularly. What is required by halacha?

• Tali August 4, 2010, 8:19 PM

This is such a lame guy thing.
    Demin Jeans do this because of how they are cut. A denim skirt (even a really short one) will tend to ride up when you sit down so you show a lot of leg but your back is covered.
    As for this being a muslim woman Mahla (sorry if I spelled it wrong) addressed this already as a comment on hot chanies.
    And yes the wind does blow some types of skirt up. If they were over 12 they were probably wearing stockings either way I hope you stopped looking when you realised how embarrassing that is.
    I once had a similar situation and a very nice gentleman offered to push my baby stroller to the bus stop so I could hold on to my skirt on a very windy day. This post makes you look like a pervert Hesh.

• Mahla August 4, 2010, 8:45 PM

LOL! ;^D

• Anonymous August 4, 2010, 10:44 PM

is that you?

• Mahla August 5, 2010, 8:16 AM

Heck no Anonymous! ;^D

• the other shim August 5, 2010, 12:32 AM

So THAT’S a hojabi! LOL

• Julie August 5, 2010, 2:20 AM

bootyjabi is the new bootylicious

• Anonymous August 4, 2010, 8:51 PM

Um where exactly do you see a sheitel? Do you know the meaning of the word sheitel?

• OfftheDwannaB August 4, 2010, 9:03 PM

Who can guess the color of Heshy’s balls?

• Julie August 5, 2010, 2:23 AM

Why don’t you take them out of your mouth and tell us?

• OfftheDwannaB August 5, 2010, 3:11 AM

Ouch. But you’re definitely not a girl.

• Julie August 5, 2010, 4:32 AM

You’re right, I’m a woman

• A. Nuran August 5, 2010, 11:15 AM

ODB, give up. You’re just digging yourself in deeper.

• OfftheDwannaB August 5, 2010, 12:09 PM

Wow. Everyone’s so protective of Heshy’s blue balls. It’s touching.

• sergeant J August 5, 2010, 1:39 PM

How is it that you know the color of Heshy’s balls? Heshy, you might want to check your shower for webcams.. assuming ODB is correct, of course..

• Mahla August 6, 2010, 7:50 AM

LOL Sergeant J, hilarious! :^D

• speaking of which... August 4, 2010, 11:10 PM

…you are an azzhole.

• Frummer August 4, 2010, 11:16 PM

I believe it to be a true picture. Its probably the same girl/woman I saw in Brooklyn last week. She was processing photos on one of those computer machines and had not noticed her skirt had unzipped a little too far. She was also wearing a denim skirt. I would have taken a photo but too many people around.

• Crack addict August 4, 2010, 11:34 PM

Must be a plumbers wife ….

• WTF August 5, 2010, 12:02 AM

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• E7 August 5, 2010, 1:45 AM

A few years ago in Mishpacha a man in Lakewood wrote in chastising a woman who apparently was somewhat exposed when strapping her kid into his car seat. I always figured she had let some ankle show or something but maybe this picture sheds more light on the situation…

• Future Druggie August 5, 2010, 4:33 PM

Why didn’t he just look the other way?

• Tova August 5, 2010, 7:56 AM

This is why high-waisted Levis are a must, or at least the wearing of a belt with one’s low-riders. Anyway, perhaps she likes to cover her hair for fashion reasons. I know I do.

• michaltastik August 5, 2010, 1:32 PM

It’s definately a muslim chick and they are supposed to wear shirts that cover their @$$ so you can’t even see the outline.

OMG, that’s so disgusting, BTW. Those of you who are calling it hot mustve been dropped on your head. Thongs are hot. Granny pantys and a plummer’s crack? NOT NOT NOT hot.

• sergeant J August 5, 2010, 1:41 PM

Hey, if that is to their taste, leave them to it..

• Mitch45 August 5, 2010, 1:43 PM

The disparity in the tone of the comments posted by the men and the women to this photo are interesting. Women still don’t understand that men wil stop WHATEVER they are doing if there is any possibility of spotting female flesh that is usually covered up, especially if that flesh is in the areas of a woman’s chest, pubic area or derriere. Conversations get cut short, meals get interrupted. I’m sorry, ladies, that’s just the way we men are wired. And the men still don’t understand that women sometimes find this trait annoying.

Personally, if I had seen this photo when I was 15, I would have kept it under my mattress. 15 was not a good age for me – hormones raging with no outlet at all.

• A. Nuran August 5, 2010, 5:28 PM

Correction. We absolutely notice. Men are somewhat more visually oriented than women. If there’s something striking about her appearance maybe we’ll pay a little extra attention. Men with healthy psyches keep on with whatever we were doing.

Guys past their hormonal mid-to-late teens take note and generally go on with whatever we were doing. Unless there’s something really special going on. It’s only when something is twisted or broken inside that it becomes an obsession.

The ones who stop talking or put down their fork to gawk whenever they see brisket, shank or round on the hoof (I’m trying to get around the bad words filter here) never quite grew up. The obsession with female “modesty” we see in today’s Reactiodox Judaism does its best to ensure that men (and women) will grow up abnormal and secretly obsessed.

• Mahla August 9, 2010, 4:29 PM

LOL Mitch, what an honest and heartfelt comment. :^)