Video Shadchun Rant

• math girly November 2, 2007, 6:03 AM

i like the first two seconds when you walk away from turning on the camera. swinging your arms. it’s just really amusing, for some reason.’

it’s also really funny to go through and stop at random moments and see what you are talking about.

if it was a caste system, then you wouldn’t have a score because you wouldn’t be able to date outside your caste…

i also like the last two seconds when you dart to the camera to turn it off, hahah.

• JG November 2, 2007, 4:25 PM

I check your blog every few days. I’m hooked.

I like this rant. I’m glad I’m not in that singles mode anymore and even happier that my kids go to co-ed yeshivas. I do hear these horror stories from my friends who are in that yeshivisha world. My hearts go out to all.

I hadn’t heard of that “white shirt” requirement until a few days ago and now your video rant confirmed it. Ouch. I wear striped shirts. Does that make me schizophrenic ?

Good luck to all of the singles in finding “normal” (semi-normal ?) mates.

• jacob November 2, 2007, 4:43 PM

Best line:

“Do I come from a Good family? Well, my dad sits around in his underwear, watches Fox News and screams all the time”

ROTFL!!!!!

• flatbush gal November 4, 2007, 1:35 AM

already saw this one about a thousand and three times its the best thing i ever watched seriously. the funny thing is i sent to it a few friends who had no appreciation for it. looosers. i love how they tell me “its very…ur type” what the heck is my type? funny? well thanx then.

• haKiruv November 4, 2007, 3:38 AM

That was was funnier.

• Bochur HaChusen November 4, 2007, 7:17 PM

I’m looking for a flatbush girl who says she is not a typical flatbush girl.

That way I know there’s some good $ in the familia. Oh yeah, and Gap shopping is a must.

Gap=JAP

• flatbush gal November 4, 2007, 9:56 PM

who exactly are you referring to? not me rite?

• Hesh November 5, 2007, 12:22 AM

I would love a girl who only shops for hiking gear- never gonna happen but I can dream

• Anonymous November 5, 2007, 7:26 AM

you could probably bag yourself an in-the-closet lesbian

• Rafi G November 5, 2007, 2:00 PM

this was a great rant, but you really were all over the place…..

• Ben-Yehudah November 6, 2007, 6:24 PM

B”H

Cute. Don’t forget the boxers or briefs incident, next time.

I just don’t know how some of these shadkaniyoth get away with what they get away with.

• South Florida November 7, 2007, 11:10 AM

Great post, much better than your last video, this one would make good stand up material. Keep up the good work.

• bad4shidduchim November 11, 2007, 9:54 PM

Are your stats good? That’s all that counts. We want to marry the sum of your parts. 😉

• YoMan November 13, 2007, 1:58 AM

loved the quick reference to the leftovers, “yo man you got any leftovers up in here” ive heard that line so many times. and… at least you got an empty envelope

• Anonymous November 13, 2007, 3:34 AM

Cute. Could use a few pauses (maybe with a laughtrack)…

• Anonymous November 13, 2007, 10:23 PM

Can I steal the “sour sticks” line?

• heshman November 14, 2007, 1:04 AM

Yes, as long as you throw a link to my blog somewhere.